Fall is my favorite season by far. Not only is it the BEST SEASON for family portrait sessions, it even has a fancy name, autumn. Here are ten more reasons why I love fall.
- Cozy sweaters – I love big sweaters that swallow you whole and fall is the perfect time for these. Wearing a giant sweater is like walking around in a socially acceptable blanket.
- Leaves – The tree colors are dazzling! Definitely the best time of years for family portraits.
- The Weather – It’s not freezing outside but it’s just refreshingly chilly enough for sweaters and boots.
- Pumpkin spice everything – Yes, this had to be part of the list. But really, a nice hot pumpkin spice latte on a chilly fall day really hits the spot!
- Halloween – Come on who doesn’t like dressing up?
- Scarves– Not only is it keeping my neck warm; they look super cute and make great photo props!
- Boots – Just pop on a scarf, sweater and some super cute boots and you’re ready for your fall family shoot!
- The food – Football food, thanksgiving food, and all the soups. Fall food is heartier and just makes you feel like you’re at home, wherever you may be.
- Thanksgiving– Food, family and friends…need I say more!
- Campfires – Nothing says fall like the smell of a campfire on a crisp autumn day ♥
There are only a few limited spots left for fall sessions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org